The Sexperts Business Community is invested in helping sexperts show up where it matters and make sure people hear about them and know of their existence. Hence we work with podcasters and help establish connections that result in exposure for our sexperts.
After a great collaboration and a number of our sexperts getting on a podcast that is specifically for people with asperger - we interviewed Reid Miles - the Host of the Podcast "Inside the Asperger Studio" to share about his experience of collaborating with us.
He reached out to Leah asking her to be a guest on his show talking about sexuality, intimacy and relationships around people on the autism spectrum, but she wasn't the right professional for that.
What she responded to his request and what happened next you'll hear in the video below.
Here are the reviews of the professionals that took advantage of this great opportunity for media exposure:
How to get on a Podcast with our help?
1. Make sure you've registered for our Newsletter to get all the opportunities for media exposure directly into your inbox.
2. Reply to incoming opportunities to be a Podcast guest, responding directly to the requesting host.
3. Take part in a Podcast!
Help us help you better
1. Email us back after you've taken part in a Podcast to tell us about your experience.
2. Write us a review on Trustpilot.
3. Keep engaged with us as we have plenty more to give you and enrich your business with.